Make your own Whisky
Two or three times a year we handpick casks and make them available to our cask shareholders programme. As a shareholder, you will get to fill your own cask and follow the full maturation process as the new spirit matures into your final whisky over 3-5 years. When it is done, we bottle your whisky, at cask strength of course.
Each share also grants you access to the annual special cask-owners events. Every year, around the time when you originally filled your cask, we invite you you one step further into the craft of whiskymaking. You meet other shareholders and together we taste and discuss the development of our common whisky, along with a few other samples from the warehouse.
- 5 liters of organic new make, 63,5 % vol.
- Certificate of ownership
- 3 samples of the casks, to follow the progress
– Certifikat som bevis på din anpart
– Invitation to join filling the cask
– Storage for 3-5 years (cask dependent).
– Bottling and labeling of the finished whisky
– Access to anniual cask owners events.
– All insurances and taxes.